KCRC Prayer Wall
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Thessalonians 5:16-18
During the coming week, please remember the following requests in your prayers:
- Praise God for the gift of life! Pray for Jeanette D., Katrina J., and Lois A. as they all celebrate a birthday during the coming week. God’s blessings on your special day!
- Continue to pray for Floyd and Shirley B. and their family following the death of Floyd and Shirley’s daugther and her husband. Pray also for the family of Louis B., Floyd’s brother, who was called to his heavenly home last week.
- Praise God for Kana V.’s successful eye surgery last Thursday, October 12. Kana did very well and was able to rest for the remainder of the day after surgery. Pray Kana will be blessed with a quick recovery and minimal swelling.
- Pray for Gerry S. who underwent surgery last Thursday for melanoma. Pray test results will return with good news and pray Gerry’s wounds will heal quickly.
- Pray for those who were injured or lost loved ones in the Las Vegas mass shooting two week’s ago; pray for Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria; pray for those who have lost loved ones and property in the California wildfires.
- Continue to pray for Pastor Verlan and Becky as they care for their daughter, son-in-law, and grand baby in Texas.
- Pray for our shut-ins: Dolly A., John B., Jeanette D., Harold K., and Betty S.
If you have a prayer request that you would like included on the bulletin prayer wall or the phone/email prayer chain, please call or email the church at 262-654-6234 or email@example.com.
If you have a pastoral need for prayer and encouragement you may call Pastor Verlan at 262-287-2625 (please, no texting) or Pastor Henry at 305-989-6147.