KCRC Prayer Wall
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Thessalonians 5:16-18
During the coming week, please remember the following requests in your prayers:
- Continue to pray for Dawn P. and Carol S. as they recover from surgery.
- Continue to remember Margaret L. and John B. as they recover.
- Naomi G. underwent additional dental surgery on Tuesday, July 17. Surgery went well but Naomi had significant pain afterward. Continue to remember Naomi in prayer.
- Praise God with the V. family as John is baptized today.
- Pray for our shut-ins: Dolly A., Jeanette D., Harold K., Betty S.
If you have a prayer request that you would like included on the bulletin prayer wall or the phone/email prayer chain, please call or email the church at 262-654-6234
If you have a pastoral need for prayer and encouragement,
you may call Pastor Verlan at 262-287-2625 or Pastor Henry at 305-989-6147
or an elder of the church.
*Reminder: if you have requested to have a concern placed on the prayer wall, please call the office with updates, or to ask that the request be removed. After three weeks of being posted on the prayer wall,
items that are not updated will be removed.